• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

For the Essential Graphics Text style, style preset windows like Legacy Title.

Enthusiast ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The style presets in the Legacy title were very easy to see and use.

The only way to display the Essential Graphics text styles is to show the icons in the project panel. We need a dedicated panel for styles that is easier to use.

The styles are managed on a project-by-project basis, so when you create a new project, the styles you've been using are no longer available.

Styles should be available at all times.

エッセンシャルグラフィックステキストのスタイルのために、レガシータイトルのようなスタイルプリセットウインドウがほしい。

レガシータイトルのスタイルプリセットはすごく見やすくて、使いやすかった。

エッセンシャルグラフィックステキストのスタイルは、プロジェクトパネルにアイコン表示する方法しかない。もっと使いやすいスタイル専用のパネルが必要。

プロジェクトごとの管理なので、新規プロジェクトを作ると、今まで使っていたスタイルが使えなくなる。

スタイルはいつでもに使える状態にして欲しい。
Idea Under review
TOPICS
Graphics

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
8 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about this. We understand that people need a way to share text styles across projects. Here are two good ways to do that:

1. Select your style items in the Project Panel, right click and choose Export Text Styles... then use the resulting dialog to export a .prtextstyle which you can import later into any other project using the same Import method you use for other media.

2. Create a Graphic with Text styled the way you like, then right click on the track item, choose Export as Motion Graphics Template... and make a .mogrt for yourself to apply from the Essential Graphics Panel's Browse tab into any project. You can even Export to a Library if you want to be able to share it with yourself and anyone else with access to your Library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@James s(Adobe)
In the 1 way, you need to import every time you create a new project.
We don't want to do it that way, we want to be able to easily use the preset every time we open a new project. Just like the presets in Legacy titles were.

You can't apply a style to a text clip you've already created using method 2. One of the advantages of the Essential Graphics Text Styles is that you can apply styles to multiple text clips at once. This feature is so great! That said, the way you do 2 is not sufficient.

Because of the above, there should be a dedicated preset window by default. Thank you very much for your help.

1.のやり方では、プロジェクトを新しくするたびにインポートする必要があります。
私たちはその方法を望んでいません。
新規のプロジェクトを開くたびに、常にそのプリセットを簡単に使用できる状況が必要です。レガシータイトルのプリセットがそうであったように。

2.のやり方では、すでに作成したテキストクリップに対してスタイルを適用することができません。特に、エッセンシャルグラフィックステキストスタイルの優れているポイントとして「複数のテキストクリップに対して一斉にスタイルを適用できる」ことがあげられます。この機能はとても素晴らしい!だからこそ、2のやり方では不十分です。

以上のことから、専用のプリセットウィンドウがデフォルトで存在する必要があります。よろしくお願いします。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

エッセンシャルグラフィクスのウインドウを見やすくしてください。ぱっと見て何があるかを認識できると皆さん嬉しいです。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

この機能が追加されるとレガシーに慣れ親しんだ層はより使いやすくなります。
また直感的にフォントデザインが選べるため作業効率が上がりますのでぜひ導入して欲しい機能です。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Legacy titles can be easily called up in the Style window at any time.

Essential Graphics text is managed by the Project panel, which has to be loaded every time it is needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ittsui I can see that Pr text styles are not offering you all the same methods you've been using with the Legacy Titler. Since that workflow will inevitably go away, the best way I can help you is to suggest some workflow improvements to use with existing Essential Graphics functionality.

(1) Having your text styles available upon opening a new project.
It's true that you will have to import your .prtextstyle items for any new project you start. But keep in mind that multiple text styles can be imported at once from a single .pretextstyle file, so you should be able to bring in all the text styles you need with a single import step.

(2) Applying a style to a text clip you've already created using a mogrt.
When you apply a mogrt into a sequence, if it has text with a Text Style, that text style item will be imported into your project along with the text itself. You can then apply that style to any other text in your project. It looks like you already figured out how to apply a style to multiple text layers at once.

(3) Project Panel management.
It's true that your Text Style items are confined to the Project Panel, and that you have to be in icon view in order to see the sample appearance. But you could put them all in a bin, give the bin a name like "Text Styles" and then dock that pin somewhere in your workspace like a stand-alone panel, and there's your dedicated style panel. Save a workspace like that and it will always be there for you.

I know these are all workarounds and not exactly what you want. But given the reality of how everything works right now, I thought that giving you ways to work well with the current feature set was the best way to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@James s(Adobe)
I'm glad you answered so kindly, thank you so much!
The workaround you showed us is great. We are doing the same and using that feature as well. At this stage, that may not be an option. However, as a user's voice, I really wanted to tell you about this. I also want to tell you that there are many users who wish for this along with you. And if that wish comes true, I'm sure more users will feel gratitude and joy towards Premiere Pro! I am very hopeful that this will be incorporated into future development ideas. Thank you!

とても親切に答えてくれてうれしいです、本当にありがとう!
あなたが示してくれた回避策は素晴らしいものです。私たちも同じようにしてその機能を使用している。今の段階ではそれは仕方がないことなのかもしれません。しかしながら、ユーザーの声として、今回の内容はどうしても伝えかった。このことを望んでいるユーザーが多いことも一緒に伝えたい。そして、その願いが叶うのであれば、もっと多くのユーザーがPremiere Proに対して感謝と喜びを感じると思います!今後の開発のアイデアに組み込んでもらえることをとても望んでいます。ありがとう!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

共有テロップスタイルのプロジェクトを作って、

毎回毎回読み込んでいますがやっぱり不便です。

新参者なのでレガシータイトルの便利さは存じ上げませんが、

現在のスタイルの扱い方は改良していただけるとありがたいです。