• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Idea 1 of 4: Instagram and TikTok-like drawing of Text / Caption "Backgrounds"

Contributor ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Per @Kevin-Monahan 's request below, I have split 4 feature requests into 4 separate posts. This is now post 1 of 4. It concerns the captioning and text essential graphics features in Premiere.

Note: I wrote this in response to a helpful walkthrough video from Premire Gal, which I reference below. Seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8BHDQdCy8

Idea:

re: text background drawing. Reels and tikok draw ONE background shape around the perimeter of all lines. all one consistently curved and connected shape. The "per-line" + padding technique demonstrated by Premire Gal here is good, and very close! But, it's still a workaround. would be good to get the real thing from Adobe as a formal setting.
Idea No status

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Video Wizard,

Thanks for making feature requests in our new forum. There is a small issue, though. Sorry. Please make these feature requests as four separate threads as requested by the team. The issue is bandwidth and ease of transferring the information to our internal system. You can edit this post, then make the others in separate threads.

Let me know if you need help with any of this, as I'd like to see you get your requests considered with the highest priority.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

noted, working on that now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kevin-Monahan done! though I accidentally double posted idea 3 to the discussions section. Couldn't see a delete option on my end, feel free to remove it if you like. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you SO much. I'll check it out and edit anything for clarity.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate