• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Improve the Essential Graphic Tab from Zero to Hero_Idea 01_Presets

Participant ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i like the essential Graphic Tab, As a youtuber it offer a lot of assets for quick edits but i think it could take some rework to make it more relieable and fun to use. 

Save a preset of the position, text or all other parameters each essential graphic it offers. It would be cool to be able to save it inside the essential graphic tab in a dropdown menu.

----------------
Mod note: One "Idea" per thread, please. Copy these other requests into separate threads, if you wouldn't mind. Thanks! I changed the title of your post. You can copy/paste the title and just change the number there.

---------------

Second they still lags a lot even on beefy pc, it there is a way to optimize it better, please work on it.

You could also clone the parameters on the effect tab, for a quicker way to edit them, i have always to change tabs and is annoying.

Since this is a tab in my opinion more directed to YouTubers and casual you could expand it to make it more like those tabs in software like PowerDirector or Filmora where for some bucks or the adobe stock subscription you can buy effects and assets. Not only graphic but AI-powered effects that stick to the person without using rotoscoping and masks. Change hair color, fake DoP, Blurred backgrounds, and much more, like Nvidia Broadcast but inside PP.

We need more AI generated content, for fast and quick work, expecially on social media and the essential tab could be the best friend for professionals and casual youtubers like me (and many others).

Thanks!

-Gabriel

Idea No status

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gabriel,

I'm not on the product team, but I can help your ideas get more visibility if you edit these feature requests in the forum here. Developers prefer to get one feature request per thread.

Here you have at least five feature requests, so this "laundry list" post probably won't be considered. Just copy/paste the content, and edit the other requests out of your other requests. Sorry for the formalities, but that's how the team can work more expediently.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate