• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please add the preserve quality on zooming on premiere nested clips like after effects

Participant ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish there would be any button on the sequence timeline so that when it was enabled it would allow to zoom on the nested sequence that have that button on to preserve the quality as it happens in after effects. I will report an example. I've been asked to replace the screen of a projection during a talk. The camera was static during the shooting and the client wanted me to give some movement to the shooting.
I replaced the screen with the source material (4k videos) and to do it I had to scale it down to make it fit inside the screen.
To create some zoom in and out I nested the composited sequence so to zoom in and out easily without having to take care of the zoom of the projection and the entire frame of the shooting.
Of course the quality has been lost in this way. If there was the button I'm asking for on the sequence timeline, enabling that botton premiere would zoom using the source clip so to avoid a loss of quality on the replaced screen during the zoom in operation. I hope this is something that will appear anytime in the future on premiere.
For any question please get in touch with me.

Any Workarounds: do it in after effects or try to match the screen replacement before and after the zoom. This is very hard to do if you want to perceive the zoom in and out in dynamic way.

Idea No status

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?