• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please revert sequence export save location to global last picked

Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every sequence remembers it's own save location but this is massively slowing down our workflow. When we have to export several sequences to a new version folder we need to re-navigate after each export. I don't see why anyone would like to keep the locations unique to each sequence. If there is, please make this a user preference because pretty much everywhere else, even within Premiere (XML etc) it just works as all other software.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Participant ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think your are talking about the export path of sequences.

For our workflows it is very helpful that Premiere knows where the last export happened. Even when switching between different projects with diffrent render locations it is helpful to remember the last path. I like this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your workflow allows you to always export your timelines in the exact same folder that could be the case and that's great. But it vastly deviates from the common way it works. Like I said, if there are enough people that see a use for it I'd rather have it as a preference option instead of suddenly making it work differently for everyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Of course, workflows are diffrent from company to company.

So, if there will be an option you can choose the behaviour, its fine for all.  

Votes

Translate

Translate