• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets and graphics of Texts (Captions transformed to graphics) - Problem with Text being saved

Engaged ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I saved a preset of a text (graphic obtained from a caption), and I wanted to apply it to the other text graphics.

I saved a presert  by doing ctrl+A (select all effects, in the effects control) then I went to the effects panel (on tle bottom left) and applied my preset to the rest of texts, and the result was that the content TEXT from the first text graphic wa transfered to all other text graphics (the original would show up but also the text of the saved preset)

How to solve this?

Idea No status
TOPICS
Graphics

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a feature request to make this possible. Sorry, I don't see the link at the moment.

It is easy enough to create and apply a STYLE for captions or graphics text. But you can't do it with animations that don't bring the old text with it.

For those settings that can be used, I prefer styling BEFORE converting the captions to graphics.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate