• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove Attributes should have a Select All / Deselect All button and remember past actions

Participant ,
Jun 06, 2024 Jun 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only ever use Remove Attributes to remove one specific effect I've applied to a bunch of clips. I hate that I have to untick everything except fot the one effect each time I use this. But I imagine there are some people that want to remove everything each time.

So there should be a toggle or checkbox that selects or deselects everything.

And it should remember the last set up you had like Lightroom does when copying effects over.

For eg, if last time I used Remove Attributes, I had only the Motion and Opacity checkboxes selected, then next time I open up that box, those two should be the only ones selected.

Then if in the future I need to remove everything for eg, at least there'll be a button to quickly select all the attributes.

THRILLHO_0-1717735185636.png

Idea No status
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Effects

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2024 Jun 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This would save users time and cut down on repetitive tasks, boosting overall efficiency. Implementing these features would be a game-changer for many users.

T.S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2024 Jun 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes! Such an awesome idea making it more 'Lightroom-esque'! I'm often only wanting to remove major video effects, and definitely do not want it to pre-tick everything when bringing up the dialog. So another box to check whether you want to select all or none would be great

Votes

Translate

Translate