• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request the auto-transcribe feature in BAHASA INDONESIA

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a teacher, some of my students complain about the process of using a lot of software to make transcription-and-subtitles in languages, I recommend using other video editor software to do it. I think it would be more fun if we only used 1 software editor, Premiere Pro as a editor. 

What i mean is auto transcription-and-subtitles is quite an important feature in this era. I hope bahasa Indonesia can be an option in this cool feature of Adobe Premiere Pro.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Editing and playback , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, we need bahasa indonesia for transcribe. adobe so late for adding bahasa indonesia.
C**C*T have bahasa indonesia in their transcribe tools

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2023 Dec 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a content creator and now i'm working at a company that need English and Indonesia bahasa language for the content including the caption. if there's the bahasa indonesia language on the transcript it really help me a lot. So i hope Adobe really give a good feedback by adding the Bahasa Indonesia language into the premiere pro transcript language pack for the next update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bahasa Indonesia is the 4th largest spoken language in the world. There are no reason for adobe to delay this. I have waited for decades and will still wait for several months top. Then I have no reason to subscribe Adobe products anymore.

So may alternative softwares around for free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agreed... upvoted!

Votes

Translate

Translate