• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Version 23.1 for Mac should be thrown away

Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export workspace was a pure stupid idea. Editing for 35 years, I have never seen something so stupid. I need to get to the export dialog without leaving my edit workspace. Put the Export back in the Windows selection in the Edit Workspace. I have to leave the application just to export a sequence, because the Export workspace is unusable!@!!! Or, let the Export dialog box overlay on the personally created edit workspace. I can't work like this and going back to version 21. You can tell the Engineers are NOT editors.

Also, the buttons under the video windows do not stay mapped, they get lost every restart.

I don't NEED ANOTHER WORKSPACE FROM ADOBE! I use my workspace that I've created over decades, now let me export from my workspace again. Please!!!!

I bought a $3500 M1 Max to find 3 layers of video have to be rendered. WHAT? 32 cores of GPU and Premiere can't play back more than one layer of video with 32gig of ram and M1 Max 64 core CPU? Why did I buy such a big engine for your tiny transmission? You have a lot of work to do. I'm headed back to Avid if this is the future. I can't live jumping between Adobe Pre-made workspaces.
Idea No status
TOPICS
User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Nobody else is experiencing this on a Mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate