• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What are simple things you'd want to see in Premiere Pro

Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2023 Oct 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After more than a decade, there are still simple things that could save EVERYONE a lot of time that I wish Adobe could implement. I've got a LONG list, but here are my top two:

1. Increment sequence names while duplicating them and open the new sequence. Similar to what's done in AE but even better, just assume that if someone is duplicating a sequence, they most likely will want to work on the new one.

2. keyframe property box when double-clicked. Yet again, so convenient in After Effects and so clunky in Premiere Pro.

Idea No status
TOPICS
User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In trim mode: I'd like the toggle tool type keyboard shortcut to work without stopping playback. PPro's trim mode is nice but this problem means that I'm quicker trimming without using it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great ideas, but put them in one post at a time so that the upvote at the top can be properly tallied per idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love the Keyframe Property Pop-up idea. It has always annoyed me when I have a clip selected, then open Effect Control tab, I then have to select the clip again before the properties show up in Controls. This solution fixes the problem two levels better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
If I believed the tally matters I would.

Votes

Translate

Translate