Highlighted

Аудиозапись сохраняется в корне проекта, а не в папке

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Здравствуйте. На работе обновили Premiere Pro с 17 версии на 20. Появилась небольшая проблема. Все записи звука в 17 версии сохранялись (в premiere pro) в папку, которая была на данный момент открыта, но в 20 версии запись звука сохраняется в корне проекта, что не очень удобно. Можно ли как-то это настроить?

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Аудиозапись сохраняется в корне проекта, а не в папке

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Здравствуйте. На работе обновили Premiere Pro с 17 версии на 20. Появилась небольшая проблема. Все записи звука в 17 версии сохранялись (в premiere pro) в папку, которая была на данный момент открыта, но в 20 версии запись звука сохраняется в корне проекта, что не очень удобно. Можно ли как-то это настроить?

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Project Settings dialog is where that sort of thing is set. So open the Project settings dialog, and change the location. I believe you can normally then (with Pr closed) move the current files to that location and then relaunch Premiere. But always, test to make sure.

Neil

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I meant a little different. There are no problems with saving the voice recording on a computer. In Premiere Pro, in the program itself, the recording file is automatically transferred to the main project folder, and not to the folder in which I am currently located. Is it possible to somehow change this?

---

Здравствуйте. Я имел ввиду немного другое. С сохранением записи голоса на комьютер проблем нету. В Premiere Pro, в самой программе, файл записи автоматически переносится в основную папку проекта, а не в ту папку, в которой в данный момент я нахожусь. Можно ли как-то это изменить?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then I am not understanding what audio you are referring to.

Captured audio and audio previews are set in the Project/Production settings dialog Scratch Disk tabs.

Audio you add to the project from other sources ... media files ... always lives wherever you parked it on disc.

I don't know of any other audio type ... ?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm talking about audio files that are recorded in Premiere Pro directly to the timeline. In Premiere Pro 17, this voice recording appeared in the folder (bin) that was currently open. And in Premiere Pro 2020, this voice recording appears at the root of the project.

1.PNG2.PNG(I am sorry, I use a translator, maybe not everything is translated correctly)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has always been the case with Nest, but not with voice recording.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0