• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

프리미어 프로 클릭 오류 Premier Pro Click Error

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

어느날엔가부터 이상한 오류가 하나 생겼습니다. 프리미어를 사용하던 중간중간 클릭이 제대로 되지 않는데 프로젝트 패널을 한번 클릭하고 나면 다시 제대로 타임라인 클릭이 돼요.(프로젝트 패널 말고는 다른 패널들 다 클릭이 안됩니다.) 문제는 이게 한두번에 한번씩 이렇게 클릭이 되지 않는 상태가 계속 유지됩니다. 삭제 후 재설치도 해봤지만 처음엔 멀쩡하더니 시간이 조금 지나니 또 같은 오류가 반복됩니다. 어쩔 수 없이 이 상태로 계속 쓰고 있는데, 하면서 깨달은 건 클릭이 되지 않을 때 세이브를 하면 클릭이 다시 되다가 또 안된다는 것과(프로젝트 패널 클릭하는 것과 동일) 타임라인을 00:00:00:10 초 단위까지 확대하면 오류가 나지 않는다는 겁니다. 이게 도대체 무슨 오류인지 모르겠고, 어떻게 해결해야할지도 모르겠습니다. 클릭 오류로 작업 시간도 계속 딜레이되서 슬퍼요.......TT 

(One day, a strange error occurred. I can't click properly in between using Premier, but once I click on the project panel, I can't click on all the other panels except for the project panel, I can't click on the timeline again. The problem is that it doesn't click once or twice at a time. I deleted it and reinstalled it, but it was fine at first, but after a while, the same error is repeated. I have no choice but to keep using it like this, but I realized that if I save it when it doesn't click, it doesn't click again (same as clicking on the project panel), and if I expand the timeline to 00:00:10, there's no error. I don't know what the hell's wrong with this, and I don't know how to solve it. I'm sad that I've been delayed continuously due to a click error......TT) 

▲I used the translator. The sentence may not be smooth.

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

저도 같은 오류 어제부터 계속 지속돼서 너무 불편한데 아직 해결방법을 못찾았네요.. 저도 컴퓨터도 재부팅 해보고 크리에이티브 클라우드에서 프리미어 업데이트도 해보고 했는데도 안돼요 ㅠㅠㅠ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines