Highlighted

14.5 build 51 on Mac wont let me open multiple projects

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New bug with 14.5 build 51 being run on a 2019 MacPro 10.15.17:  I can't open multiple projects anymore, a function critical to my workflow.  I can open my first project, but then when I try to open a second project the progress bar gets to about 80 complete then hangs indefinitely.  Tried this with multiple projects, hangs every time. Tried getting the other project open via importing it, that also hangs indefinitely.  I haven't had any luck creating a workaround.  I'm just borked.  

I hate the idea that underbaked software might have been pushed out the door to hit the MAX marketing event.  We rely on this software for our income.  It's beyond frustrating when the most basic functionality is suddenly broken.  Please get this addressed in the next bug patch!

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

14.5 build 51 on Mac wont let me open multiple projects

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New bug with 14.5 build 51 being run on a 2019 MacPro 10.15.17:  I can't open multiple projects anymore, a function critical to my workflow.  I can open my first project, but then when I try to open a second project the progress bar gets to about 80 complete then hangs indefinitely.  Tried this with multiple projects, hangs every time. Tried getting the other project open via importing it, that also hangs indefinitely.  I haven't had any luck creating a workaround.  I'm just borked.  

I hate the idea that underbaked software might have been pushed out the door to hit the MAX marketing event.  We rely on this software for our income.  It's beyond frustrating when the most basic functionality is suddenly broken.  Please get this addressed in the next bug patch!

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can open multiple projects without problems. (14.5 win 10)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can also open multiple projects on 14.5.

2019 Macbook Pro 10.15.7

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0