• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

14.5 update issues - Can't open recent projects / can't more items around in the Project Bin

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully someone can help me with this,

I am a professional video editor. Recently upgraded to Premiere Pro 14.5 and I found a few functionality issues. I can't open any files from the recent projects window that first comes up as the program hangs. Upgraded to 14.5 as 14.4 was also doing this. All i can do is set up an untitled new project to get the program open, and then open the file i need to work on. Also, once open, my project window has limited functionality. Can't import files directlty from Finder (drag and drop) and can't move files into bins or even delete files at all from the window. Unistalled, renistalled, deleted prefs, and then went back to 14.4 and now the Project window works fine but the opening window still hangs after trying to open any recent projects. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm running a Mac Pro (2019) with Catalina 10.15.7

3.2 GHz 16-Core Intel Xeon W

AMD Radeon Pro Vega II 32 GB

224 GB 2933 MHz DDR4

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the Typo - Supposed to say CAN'T MOVE ITEMS AROUND IN THE PROJECT WINDOW/BINS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

2TB SSD. Around 1.2 TB free. Other SSDs with Footage are external 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines