• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

15.0 update causing so many glitches

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 7.06.23 PM.pngAm I the only one experiencing below issues with the 15.0 update PLUS the newest Big Sur update on Mac? I have a feeling they're connected 😞

1) blurry, glitchy preview

2) SUPER glitchy export - the exported videos have glitches that are not in the original clips

(you can see an example of the glitchy export below. it's supposed to be text but it's all pixelated)

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How frustrating! I've been having similar issues since the first of 2020 release. I've had this issues all through High Sierra and Catalina. I'll be curious if someone comes up with a solution for you. Have you tried exporting in Software Only? Supposedly that sometimes works, but that's never helped me on Apple computers. In your example, is it just the text that is messed up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brandon!

I ended up figuring out the solution on my own haha. So, the video I was having trouble with was a screen capture. It had a variable frame rate which was causing the issue. I used a converter to convert it to a constant frame rate and once I imported the converted file, my issue was fixed!

Very newbie mistake, but I'm super new to editing so I'm not even a little surprised haha.

Hope this info is useful to you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines