• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

15.2 export doesn’t implement LUT

Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that 15.2 is not implementing the LUT or colour settings when outputting media. I have rolled back to 15.1 and it works fine again. The footage is from a Canon R6 and I am using a Canon Log LUT. I'm running Premiere on a Mac Mini with Apple Silicon. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

So, as usual, it turns out to be user error rather than a bug! I was relieved to suss out what was going on here and why it appeared not to be working. I use proxies and recently started using ProRes instead of H.264 for the proxy format. I was colour correcting the look of the ProRes proxy rather than the underlying original H.264 file. When exporting, the original H.264 file is used, obviously, and the colour corrections were being applied, but they were not suitable! When I toggle off the pro

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working fine here on a Win10 rig. Wondering what the deal is with your rig ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mmm, wierd. I just reinstalled 15.2 and put the LUTs in the correct area, but for all users (they were in the correct area, but just for my user) and still the same problem - LUT doesn't appear to be applied. I reverted back to 15.1 and all is working perfectly again.

Perhaps I had better raise a proper bug report...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do!

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, as usual, it turns out to be user error rather than a bug! I was relieved to suss out what was going on here and why it appeared not to be working. I use proxies and recently started using ProRes instead of H.264 for the proxy format. I was colour correcting the look of the ProRes proxy rather than the underlying original H.264 file. When exporting, the original H.264 file is used, obviously, and the colour corrections were being applied, but they were not suitable! When I toggle off the proxy, I can immediately see that the original file has not had the right corrections made. I have switched back to using H.264 format for the proxies and they look the same as the original files, so all colour corrections made work for the full size original file too. Phew... back to great looking exports and I can carry on editing videos smoothly now!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines