15.2 Performance

New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Community,

Anyone having perfromance issues in the 15.2 build? I downloaded the 15.1 build and found the speed of it unuseable - the 15.2 is signifinactly better but way worse than 14.9. By performance I literally mean the speed at which is recognises keystrokes and playback start/stop. I am a fast editor who works primarily using keyboard shortcuts and I'm having to slow down so that Premiere doesn't loose track of what is happening... 14.9 was totally fine. 

Seems irrelavent on codec and drive type, but generally I am running XAVC-I off of high speed SSDs. All running on a custom build worstation running Windows 10 and a NVIDIA P2000.

Anyone got any insight/tips? I am still running 14.9 for now alongside

TOPICS
Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry about the poor experience. Have you tried resetting app preferences to isolate any preference corruption issue that might be causing the app to misbehave? 

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines