• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2 errors in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have 2 issues with premiere pro currently. I'm not sure if one is causing the other error, but that is beside the point. Premiere is giving me the "System Compatibility Error" message when I try to load the program. It says that I have an Intel driver, when I actually have an Nvidia driver. I haven't found a way to fix this, so if anyone knows a workaround, I would greatly appreciate it. My second problem is that I'm having a "GPU Rendering Error" when trying to export my video. I've tried to troubleshoot this a few different ways that I've seen, like by creating a new sequence, duplicating the project, and exporting from there, I've tried to use Media Encoder, but none of the "fixes" that I've found have worked. If anyone can help with either problem, that'd be great. Thanks!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide us with your pc specs and adobe premiere version? And what is the renderer option you're choosing in premiere pro? Please take a screenshot for the renderer page in premiere pro (project settings - general - renderer)

If you don't have the latest gpu driver you might need to update it from the vendor's website

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the error message says Intel you need to update or downgrade (in some cases) the Intel GPU (intergrated with the CPU) driver and not the Nvidia driver even if you have a Nvidia card installed.

FAQ How to manually install your Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows® 10

As for the other error message GPU Rendering Error it might be related to the first error mentioned.

Fix the intel driver first then try again to render/export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines