Highlighted

2 video distortion (Help!)

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

18853E1E-6EBE-4549-84D2-D88C0370C2DB.png

 ok guys I am a content creater for Simpleairsoft.com. I run their utube channel and website and I have never seen a program change so much after just 1 update. After updating my premier pro this is how my footage looks like. So, we usually have 3 cameras on us while we are playing airsoft or paintball and I used to just drop all 3 footages into the timeline on top of one another, line up the audio and wala all 3 vids are in sync and all I would have to do is cut the video. But for some reason when I drop a 2nd video on top of another, the video looks like that. Why? How can I fix this. Yes the cameras are all different cameras. One is a go pro and 2 are runcam 2. But I didn't have an issue before until now. PLEASE HELP. 

Topics

Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

2 video distortion (Help!)

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

18853E1E-6EBE-4549-84D2-D88C0370C2DB.png

 ok guys I am a content creater for Simpleairsoft.com. I run their utube channel and website and I have never seen a program change so much after just 1 update. After updating my premier pro this is how my footage looks like. So, we usually have 3 cameras on us while we are playing airsoft or paintball and I used to just drop all 3 footages into the timeline on top of one another, line up the audio and wala all 3 vids are in sync and all I would have to do is cut the video. But for some reason when I drop a 2nd video on top of another, the video looks like that. Why? How can I fix this. Yes the cameras are all different cameras. One is a go pro and 2 are runcam 2. But I didn't have an issue before until now. PLEASE HELP. 

Topics

Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 18, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The frame size of the camera is different than the frame size of your sequence. You might have had a setting previously where it automatically scaled the footage to fit the sequence frame size. There's two ways to fix this. You can reduce the frame size in your sequence settings, under sequence, but that can result in lower resolution for your entire video. I recommend going to effect controls, under window, and adjusting the scale under motion. The scaled footage may be reduced in resolution but the rest of your video won't be. You do also have the option to turn Uniform Scale off and stretch the video but I would do this sparingly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the Preferences/Media, and near the top in the Default Scaling set that to "Set to framesize".

And if that doesn't change clips on the timeline, right-click them in the timeline panel, 'set to framesize'.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 1