• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2020 - Projects randomly start being slow and unusable

Contributor ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea why this has happened all year with the 2020 version, but around 25% of projects that I'm finished with and come back to a week or two later are just riddled with bugs as soon as I reopen.

It makes no sense, they were fine a week before and now all of a sudden playback is extremely slow, stuttering the entire computer, the screen sometimes just goes black and refuses to show anything unless I drag everything off this project into a new one

Anyone have any idea what might be causing this? I can't see it being a user error since one day the project is fine, and the next it isn't so it has to be something to do with the software (which has had no end of annoyances this year)

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes but after doing that for a myriad of problems and getting the same responses for things which are affecting multiple people this response becomes a bit tedious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To put it blunt if you dont provide info nobody here can help. Might want to contact Support instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will do for my next one, this randomly stopped happening for some reason. Sadly support have never been a big help with bugs and even with remote access are usually just as confused as I am

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines