• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2021 branding and update

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should we be anticipating a 2021 release of Premiere, AE, & Media encoder? I use them all in conjunction together. I see that Illustrator and Photoshop has 2021 branding, but the latest releases of Premiere are still 2020... 

This is important to me because moving from 2019-2020 my mogrt workflow had to be updated or the project files wouldn't work. In the past, I've needed the same version of  Premiere, after effects, and media encoder or else the Premiere templates w migrants didn't work. 

I manage templates for about 6 brands and am trying to anticipate how to move the team to the latest and greatest.

Thank you for your help with this!

Best,

TmP

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Hi Fiercetreez,

My icon and app still say 2020 too...and it's 2021 in the real world. That would normally be weird, but for now, it's actually correct. As far as what's to come, I am in no position to say. Sorry to be vague about that and that I could not be more helpful. I also apologize for the inconsistencies in the naming convention the product team uses. You can give them feedback on the User Voice site, if you like.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So is this technically Premiere 2021? My icon and app still say 2020. Should I be anticipating another release?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Fiercetreez,

My icon and app still say 2020 too...and it's 2021 in the real world. That would normally be weird, but for now, it's actually correct. As far as what's to come, I am in no position to say. Sorry to be vague about that and that I could not be more helpful. I also apologize for the inconsistencies in the naming convention the product team uses. You can give them feedback on the User Voice site, if you like.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines