• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2080ti GPU accelerated rendering doesn't work.

Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried everything, I've tried support and screensharing with them. They lied and said they would call me back. This IS a rant. And it is a rant because we pay hundreds of thousands to Adobe each year and this is being ignored. Thanks Adam

Annotation 2020-07-01 142248.png

TOPICS
Editing , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As this is not the first time you posted about the same issue.

Did you roll back a driver to see if that will help.

Did you redo the timeline at the given time in the error message.

And btw you dont pay hundreds of thousands each year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried the last 10 or so Nividia drivers. The error happens across mulitple Projects on different timelines.

And btw we do pay hundreds of thousands, we have creative cloud accounts in 100+ countries. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you redo the timeline as suggested?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah. It's a strange issue for sure. I've tried every trick in the book. My rendering is fine yet slow with Sortware rendering and SOMETIMES the GPU will actually render fine, sometimes after a restart.

I've tested on another PC with a similar set-up (same GPU etc, in fact only the RAM is slightly different) and the issue is the same. I've tested pretty much every varible.

I understand you're trying to help, and perhaps this isn't the best place for me to get a solutuion because I'm absolutely convinced this is an issue with Premiere Pro and cannot be solved on my end.

My frustation is Adobe aren't being responsive and we have deadlines that if missed really do cost us a lot of money. Rendering/Exporting 30 videos via Software only is not only time consuming but it also means it's a lot harder to edit as some cuts need to be seen whilst "rendereed" for timings etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines