Highlighted

3-digit numbers appended to sequence names

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every few days Premiere Pro appends 3 digits to my sequence names.  Not always, and sometimes only some of my sequences. I have to remove the appended digits.

Also, sometimes when I open Premiere Pro, I see the numbers appear appended to the sequences, and then they disappear.

Why is this happening? Or what could I look for to find the cause? Could it possibly have something to do with the frame.io extension?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

3-digit numbers appended to sequence names

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every few days Premiere Pro appends 3 digits to my sequence names.  Not always, and sometimes only some of my sequences. I have to remove the appended digits.

Also, sometimes when I open Premiere Pro, I see the numbers appear appended to the sequences, and then they disappear.

Why is this happening? Or what could I look for to find the cause? Could it possibly have something to do with the frame.io extension?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 14, 2020 0

Have something to add?