Highlighted

360 photo sphere to video?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I frequently create 360 photo spheres as JPGs.  I've been asked to create a video from those 360 photos, in which the video pans through the photo left-to-right as though the viewer is rotating 360 degrees.

I found this online tool that does what I need but it's slow and often times out.  I want to accomplish the same thing in Premiere Pro.

Can anyone suggest how to do this?  It looks like I'd be 

I'm mostly a Premiere Pro newbie so any guidance would be helpful.  Thank you.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

360 photo sphere to video?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I frequently create 360 photo spheres as JPGs.  I've been asked to create a video from those 360 photos, in which the video pans through the photo left-to-right as though the viewer is rotating 360 degrees.

I found this online tool that does what I need but it's slow and often times out.  I want to accomplish the same thing in Premiere Pro.

Can anyone suggest how to do this?  It looks like I'd be 

I'm mostly a Premiere Pro newbie so any guidance would be helpful.  Thank you.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 14, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to upload an example photo sphere but the forum keeps hanging or giving "server busy" errors.  I'll try again later.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone?  p1-s.jpgHere's an example photo sphere.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
Averdahl LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Premiere Pro, no.

Have you tried the Photomerge feature in Photoshop?

Averdahl_0-1603388066694.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0