• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3rd order ambisonics binauralizer plugin not working

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I' have a 3rd order ambisonics (16ch) audiofile for aVR project. The audiofile is created in Sound Particles and exported properly. I have set the tracks to multichannel and adaptive as I should but when monitoring in VR mode with the 360 video the binauralizer -ambisonics plug-in doesn't respond. It's all in stereo.

Updated to the latest version of Premiere (v 14.9.0) and created a new project, new sequence with multitracks set to 16 and adaptive. Wieving in VR mode all 16 channels have audio on them when monitoring without the plugin on my audio mastertrack. When turning on the plugin binauralizer - ambisonics (under "special" in plugin menu) the audio goes out as stereo and thus not following when I turn the camera around in the VR video.

What am I missing here? Anyone got a similar problem?

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have run into the same problem. it looks like a computer glitch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am looking for the same thing as I recorded with ORTF-3D microphones. The only plagin that I found is Spatial Audio Designer, as you can see here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1GskPfyJ8c
For now I am testing with demo and it works. I am looking for alternatives before I buy.

Did you find something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines