• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3rd Party Plugins

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the GoPro Reframe Plugin for some 360 clips. It was working with Premiere CC 14.3.x quite well. In 14.4 PP is not responding after scrubbing tru some footage i edited a bit. 

How can a Plugin Break when there is no major update of PP ? How do you handle those situations when you need couple of Plugins ? Not sure who to blame here GoPro or Adobe. I would not buy any Plugins as it looks their only work for one specific version.

As the Plugin got no update it looks like adobe change interals and break stuff. Theres no real alternative for GoPro Max Footage as far as i know.

Of course i could rollback to 14.3.x but there is the editing of timeremapping broken. something i need! And as far as i know i cant install both version on my maschine at the same time 😕

Im not feeling like i get enabled to be creative, its more like finding workarounds all the time.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try reinstalling the plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines