Highlighted

4:3 or 16:9 to a Circle

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I conform my 4:3 or 16:9 video to form a circle?  I am not talking about cropping a circle in or out of my video.  I am talking about changing the shape of my video so that the edge smoothe out, the video distorts accordingly, and forms a cirlce in my sequence space.  I have tried spherize, but it doesn't really do what I am looking to do.    

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Formats, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

4:3 or 16:9 to a Circle

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I conform my 4:3 or 16:9 video to form a circle?  I am not talking about cropping a circle in or out of my video.  I am talking about changing the shape of my video so that the edge smoothe out, the video distorts accordingly, and forms a cirlce in my sequence space.  I have tried spherize, but it doesn't really do what I am looking to do.    

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Formats, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you actually want to accomlish. Please post screenshots.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I take it the iris round transition is not giving you the effect you want.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, not really.  I''m taking this discussion to after effects...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0