• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

4k and proxies

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone! so I have some 4k footage on an external hardrive,  I transfered the footage  to premiere pro as with a proxie setting, so I  can edit... I'm unfamiliar with this process, but the editing has been going smooth so far... I was wondering if I could  export  the final project sequences from low defintion h264 proxies, to 4k for the export of the project? or if there's a way to change the footage in the sequences  from proxie settings, to 4k before the export? toggling the proxie settings on and off in the actual project doesnt work, becuse I made the file proxies in the import, through adobe media encoder.. in media encoder, under presets and groups  browser, everything is  listed as 4k... but my premiere pro files are stored as proxy_mp4,,, I'm really unfamiliar with this whole process and am in desperate need of help...  If anyone is familiar with what I'm talking about, I would really appreciate any help...

TOPICS
Export , Formats , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?