• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

4k film

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I record in 4k on 90d and iPhone 11.... when I insert the footage into adobe the properties say 3840 which I know is not true 4k but when I go to export the summary says it's 1280x720 footage then I have to upscale to 3840 when it should be that already.... also when I start editing for every clip I insert I have to click scale to frame which is supper annoying.... anybody plzzz help.... thanks in advanced🙏🏻

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums).
Please tell us what Adobe application you are using so that this can be moved to the proper forum for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I open premiere then I drag folder of videos into premiere the click on video I want to start with put start end point then Drag clip into sequence just the video no sound

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is when you dont source patch the track first.

source patching.png

Solved by opening clips in the source monitor first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing Premiere Pro.  Did you edit your source material in to a sequence?  How did you create the sequence?   I'm sure we can help you on this, but we have to do this in a systematic way...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you create the sequence?  Just draggin the clip into an empty timeline?  That's ok, cause it will create a sequence to match your source properties.  Make sure the patch panel in the timeline is set correctly.  If source audio and sequence audio are not enabled, you probably won't  get sound in the timeline... 

Material shot on an iphone however usually has a variable frame rate which doesn't consistently play nice with Premiere.  

Here's how to handle it

use mediainfo to determine whether your source is variable or constant frame rate

https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download

if it's variable use handbrake to convert to constant frame rate

https://handbrake.fr
and here's a tutorial on how to use handbrake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

post back if you have any questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to the manual of the Canon 90D 3840x2160 is 4K.

Canon should not name it 4K but rather UDH which it actually is.

Post screenshot of 90d clip in Media info in treeview and export settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines