60fps footage to a 30fps timeline without to slow it down and to maintain the quality.

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

60fps footage to a 30fps timeline without to slow it down and to maintain the quality.
How do you guys handle this workflow?
Should i just drop the 60fps footage into the 30fps timeline and let premiere do the work? Or is there a better workaround?
Note: I shoot everything in 60fps because at the moment i didn't know which part I wanted to be in slomo.
I can only find interpret footage but that's to slow it down, I want it to be the same duration whithout everything in slomo.
Or is it better for the quality to export everything in 60fps?
TOPICS
Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you guys handle this workflow?
Should i just drop the 60fps footage into the 30fps timeline and let premiere do the work? Or is there a better workaround?
Note: I shoot everything in 60fps because at the moment i didn't know which part I wanted to be in slomo.
I can only find interpret footage but that's to slow it down, I want it to be the same duration whithout everything in slomo.
Or is it better for the quality to export everything in 60fps?
TOPICS
Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, just drop it to the 30 fps timeline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2020 1