• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

60fps video upside down?

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated to 15.0. I have some 60fps video recorded on a DJI Osmo and it plays upside down in Premiere for some reason. I have tried using Software rendering mode instead of Metal but the problem still persists. 24fps and 30fps video work fine.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

I'm guessing there's an orientation flag on the video source that Premiere is either reading wrong or that is wrong on the file. Easiest solution is to simply flip the video in Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm talking about in the Program and Source window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing there's an orientation flag on the video source that Premiere is either reading wrong or that is wrong on the file. Easiest solution is to simply flip the video in Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It only happened after a save. The file was functioning normally on the timeline before. I was able to copy the clip from an auto-save into the current project and it worked fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually I believe you are correct! I had another issue with it where it would render out as black video for those portions.

But I ended up re-encoding the DJI footage with handbrake and now it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines