Highlighted

A crash is imminent when I see this...

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using PPro 14.3.2 (haven't upgraded yet to 14.4), but whenever I see the sort of narrow lines that appear in any timeline that are visible in the attached screenshot, I know I have to save and quit, because a crash is imminent. This has been the case for several different versions; for the last couple of years or so.

Does anyone have any suggestions about this? Thanks in advance for any help or advice.Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 2.14.10 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

A crash is imminent when I see this...

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using PPro 14.3.2 (haven't upgraded yet to 14.4), but whenever I see the sort of narrow lines that appear in any timeline that are visible in the attached screenshot, I know I have to save and quit, because a crash is imminent. This has been the case for several different versions; for the last couple of years or so.

Does anyone have any suggestions about this? Thanks in advance for any help or advice.Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 2.14.10 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should have added the following: please see attached my iMac's configuration. Thanks again!Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 2.30.23 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm moving this question from Using the Community which is about using these forums to the Premier Pro product forum.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - that's where I thought I was..!

David
[Personal info removed by moderator.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about the green and yellow playback indicators at the top of the timeline panel ... or ... ?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've circled the areas to show you - thanks!

[Personal info removed by moderator.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0