Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A different kind of washed out video problem upon export

Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Howdy!

I am experiencing an issue where I am using a CS4 Premiere Pro file into CS5.5 Premiere Pro.

When I export from CS4, the video is rich in color.

When I export the same video from within CS5.5, the color is washed out, faded, by comparison.

The problem is the same whether I use a previous CS4 file, or create a new file in CS5.5 using the same source video.

Both the CS4 export and CS5.5 export are also different in color from the original video, as viewing them all through Windows Media Player. The CS4 export is richer than the original. The CS5.5 export is probably closer to the original in richness (contrast, brightness), but still different (the original has more red in it).

Any advice or explanation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no advice from my side as the software is old and nobody I know off can test this.

Maybe some advice: upgrade?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The video below might be helpful. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines