• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'a font that is required for this code has changed'

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting via Media Encoder I get this message more often than not! why!!!!!!!!!??? NO FONTS CHANGED!!!

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah, the way premiere handles fonts can get wonky on occasion. 

No idea if this will solve your problem, but worth a shot.  

Try this, go to the graphics menu and choose replace fonts and just point back to the original font...    might help... 

you might also try "smart rendering"

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-what-is-smart-rendering/td-p/10648488?page=1

and render your sections with titles before export.  

Not sure how it works in windows, but on the mac, you can open the application fontbook and "validate" the font(s) in question.  

And does this issue occur when you are exporting directly from Premiere rather than "queueing" to Media Encoder.  worth a shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply but the problem is that the 'original font' is the one i'm using , i never picked font 1 and then changed to font 2 (not sure if that makes sense) lol . i started with font 1 from the beginning. and also the problem only happens when i export via Media Encoder, i think it's definitely something buggy with it rather than with premiere pro.

Thanks anyway! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem in media encoder as well. No fonts have changed, happens even if I disable the font layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

We're sorry to hear about this. Are the fonts active in Creative Cloud Desktop app? If so, have you tried signing out & signing back in Creative Cloud app to check if it's syncing the fonts in Media Encoder?

Thanks,
Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines