Highlighted

A low level exception occured in AE.ADBE Text

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I keep getting this error message in my video. I know it has something to do with the text as deleting the text removes the error but I can't seem to find a fix for it, my suspicion is that it has something to do with the new essential graphics panel as I have never seen this when using the legacy title. Below is a screen grab of my screen showcasing the error.

The error first appeared on a colleagues PC, it originally opened fine on but today it has come up with the same error. I haven't installed any new fonts recently and everything is up to date. Reinstalling premiere also didn't work. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Ben

I FOUND THE SOLUTION with the help of the Adobe Customer Service.

1. Delete all fonts on your computer that are 3rd party.

2. Uninstall Premiere (I deleted app preferences, don't know if that makes a difference).

3. Install and Update premiere to the latest version. Do not open application!
4. Restart Computer.
5. Open Premiere and voila!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

A low level exception occured in AE.ADBE Text

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I keep getting this error message in my video. I know it has something to do with the text as deleting the text removes the error but I can't seem to find a fix for it, my suspicion is that it has something to do with the new essential graphics panel as I have never seen this when using the legacy title. Below is a screen grab of my screen showcasing the error.

The error first appeared on a colleagues PC, it originally opened fine on but today it has come up with the same error. I haven't installed any new fonts recently and everything is up to date. Reinstalling premiere also didn't work. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Ben

2. Uninstall Premiere (I deleted app preferences, don't know if that makes a difference).

4. Restart Computer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 21, 2017 0
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this issue too. It started for me at around the same time that I started getting tons of "Invalid Font Family" errors. Someone please help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2017 0
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2017-08-23 at 12-49-14.jpg2017-08-23 at 12-49-39.jpg

I'm getting the same thing and I can't do any text whatsoever. Please Adobe fix this!:( When I scroll through all of my fonts, the "Plus # errors" goes way up the more fonts I go through. Also, I cannot see my video layer when my text layer is above it when this problem occurred. Thank you! Hope there is a solution soon!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 23, 2017 0
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

4. Restart Computer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 23, 2017 3
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you keep posting this over and over and over again?  For me, I am VERY skeptical about spending so much time following your advice.  Your advice may be correct, but I am only going to follow your advice if that is the last possible attempt to solve this problem.  I am just confused as to why you keep saying what you're saying so much.  WE GET WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.  thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the exact same issue, I just updated my NVIDIA Driver and that solved it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2017 2
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried restoring Fonts in Windows 10 but they seem not to work.  I've deleted them all and downloaded default Windows 10 fonts.  Still the same issue.  My GeForce Drivers are up to date.   Hmm...  Any help would be appreciated.   Thanks in advance!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2017 0