• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A Low Level Exception Occured in DXV3MediaCoreImport (Importer)

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thanks for taking the time. 

I work at an agency and yesterday the post team updated to Premiere 2020 (14.0). We created a project on one machine and then transferred the drive with the project on it to my machine. Whenever I open it on my machine, I get the Low Level Exception notice that I detailed in the Subject. Not only does Premiere freeze but my entire machine freezes to the point where I need to force restart by pressing the button on the back of the computer. 

When I open the project on the machine it was created on, it opens and runs perfectly. Also, other 2020 projects run perfectly on my machine too. It's just this project that crashes it. 

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing Premiere. All versions. I've tried clearing the cache and deleting all preview files from my machine. I've tried completely re-creating the project file on the machine it was created on. All of this yields the same result. 

The footage is 4K Alexa, ProRes 4444. All very standard to what I'm used to working with.

My guess is that it seems to be something with the difference between the two machines but I don't know what it would be. 

Here are the specs of MY MACHINE:

2017 iMac 

Mojave 10.14.5

4.2 GHz Intel Core i7

64 gb RAM

Radeon Pro 580 8 gb Graphics card

Here are the specs of the MACHINE THE PROJECT WAS CREATED ON:

Late 2015 iMac

Mojave 10.14.6

3.2 GHz Intel Core i5

64 gb RAM

AMD Radeon R9 M390 2 gb Graphics card 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Hi folks,

Here's the way to get rid of it!

Go to library, application suport, adobe, common, plug-ins, find a folder with MediaCore, than Resolume DXV and delete all the files on it, plug-ins and bundle files.

First I thought if I could use another importer, I tried to google that, than I  search for DXV3 files  in my system to replace it. For lucky I saw a post telling that delete those files would solve that. I tried and the issue is no longer a bug, now it's working well. The question is, why t

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,Were you able to figure out the solution? I'm having the exact same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue and can't find the solution!

Same error mesage, whole computer freezes, have to turn off machine, and works fine on other computers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

Here's the way to get rid of it!

Go to library, application suport, adobe, common, plug-ins, find a folder with MediaCore, than Resolume DXV and delete all the files on it, plug-ins and bundle files.

First I thought if I could use another importer, I tried to google that, than I  search for DXV3 files  in my system to replace it. For lucky I saw a post telling that delete those files would solve that. I tried and the issue is no longer a bug, now it's working well. The question is, why this problem is bothering so many users for a long time and Adobe team was unaware?

shazzub give us the tip!! Thanks a lot!!

See u.

André

Attached a map to treasure...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Glad to hear it! You're welcome! Best regards!

--
André Luís da Cunha
Produtor executivo - Diretor
61 999877432 - www.vimeo.com/startfilmes
START Filmes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anybody found a fix to this? It just happned to me on another project but same issue DXV3 Media CoreImport Probelm 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed it by searching for the DXV3MediaCoreImport file and deleting it. Some encoder or decoder issue which I was never going to use so it was safe for me to delete (or rename). Its working since then

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did the same, now working without any troubles...

Best regards

Andre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU !!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines