A low-level exception Occurred - Importer:37

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have encountered zero issues with Premiere until out of the blue flies previously imported and functioning perfectly - are suddenly offline. When attempting to relink these files Premiere prompts with: The importer reported a generic error. The files in question are h.265 from a DJI Mavic 2 Pro, and these are the only files in the project that are now showing as offline and encountered the import error.

Here's where it gets strange. Files captured on different camera systems, located on the same drive, playback properly and encounter no issues when being imported.  If I copy the h.265 Mavic 2 files to a different drive, I can now import them without issue. The problem-files playback in VLC properly on any drive.

I've tried re-installing Permiere and re-installing the Microsoft HEVC Codec, but nothing seems to work. I just can't understand how a file throws an error while being imported from one drive, but not another - and how other file types from either drive don't have any trouble.

Any assistance of help would be magical.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Formats, Import

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?