Highlighted

A low-level exception occurred in: Couleur Lumetri (AEVideoFilter:11)

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

First of all, here is the configuration of my computer:

MacBook Pro (16 inch, 2019)

Processor: 2,3 GHz Intel Core i9 8 cœurs

Memory: 32 Go 2667 MHz DDR4

Graphism: Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 Mo

Here is my problem. I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro 2020. When I'm adding in the creative folder some Impulz LUTs, a defect occurs "A low-level exception occurred in: Couleur Lumetri (AEVideoFilter:11)". After this defect appears, the software doesn't work anymore. I need to force quit Premiere and runs it again. 

It's very annoying and it reproduces systematically. 

Can you help me to find a solution to my problem ? 

Don't hesitate to ask for more information that can be usefull. 

Thank you

Lucas

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

A low-level exception occurred in: Couleur Lumetri (AEVideoFilter:11)

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

First of all, here is the configuration of my computer:

MacBook Pro (16 inch, 2019)

Processor: 2,3 GHz Intel Core i9 8 cœurs

Memory: 32 Go 2667 MHz DDR4

Graphism: Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 Mo

Here is my problem. I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro 2020. When I'm adding in the creative folder some Impulz LUTs, a defect occurs "A low-level exception occurred in: Couleur Lumetri (AEVideoFilter:11)". After this defect appears, the software doesn't work anymore. I need to force quit Premiere and runs it again. 

It's very annoying and it reproduces systematically. 

Can you help me to find a solution to my problem ? 

Don't hesitate to ask for more information that can be usefull. 

Thank you

Lucas

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where on the computer are you placing rhe LUTs? Is it in the Adobe-approved folder in your Library?

Also, can you provide a link to the Luts, or where you downloaded them from? It's possible they are not formatted correctly.

JVK

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

Now the LUTs are in a folder in my Documents folder. When I want to use one, I click on Browse and pick up one each time I want to use one. It's very annoying.

Here is the link of where I downloaded them https://vision-color.com/products/impulz/ 

Thank you for your help,

Best Regards,

Luca

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Do you have new about my request ? 

Thank you,

Best Regards,
Luca

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 23, 2020 0
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pinder,

Here's the chart for where you place LUTs on your machine ... and they will be properly accessed by the dropdown options in the Basic tab ("Technical" folder) and Creative tab ("Creative" folder). For some reason they don't create the Technical and Creative folders themselves at the end of this folder-tree, so you need to create those two folders.

Once you do, put LUTs for using in the Basic tab in the Technical folder, and LUTs for the Creative tab in the Creative folder.

Relaunch Premiere, and you can access the LUTs from the dropdown lists.

Lumetri LUTs Looks Findable Locations.PNG

As to the error message ... what is the Mercury Acceleration setting showing in your Project settings dialog? If other than "Software Only", try setting that to Software Only.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Neil,

I created a the creative folder, put my LUTs inside. I changed the Mercury Acceleration to Software Only also. But the problem is still here. 

It seems that I'm not the only one who are this error https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/premiere-pro-cc-2017-crashes-lut/td-p/8993061?page=1

What is the next step ? 

Thank you,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is an old thread mostly about past versions. Not saying that you are the only person with the problem currently, but as a percentage of the user base, it would be a very small group. Having talked at MAX last year with Ivo Manolov and a couple of his engineers, the smaller the user group affected the harder it is to nail the dang bug.

So ... file over on their UserVoice system, as that IS the means of reporting such problems to the engineers. Give them complete details on your system, media, workflow, and the LUTs involved. They may or may not contact you. But every post is read and logged into their system by at least one engineer, and the data are used to go after bugs.

And ... if you could share one of those LUTs with some of us here, we could see if Premiere can handle it on other gear.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0