Highlighted

a low level exception occurred in: DeviceController:4"

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm losing my mind over this.  I've read some of the threads but noting is helping.  Can someone help.   Is there a way to roll back to an older version?   Thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

a low level exception occurred in: DeviceController:4"

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm losing my mind over this.  I've read some of the threads but noting is helping.  Can someone help.   Is there a way to roll back to an older version?   Thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 21, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about this. We can get this checked. Please let us know the version of Premiere Pro that you are using and the system specs (OS, CPU, GPU & RAM). Also, when exactly are you getting this error in Premiere Pro? Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I'm getting this alot too, at no particular time

On premiere pro 14.4 and  my laptop is -Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 09.32.03.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-22 at 16.26.13.png

Any thoughts 

Thanks

Andy

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, has this been solved?

I'm getting this repeatedly. Mostly when I open a project in Premiere (or a new project). 

Thanks 

Specs and Co attached

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 21.11.13.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-04 at 21.08.45.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-04 at 21.11.39.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0