• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A low-level exception occurred in: H.264 (exporter 9) Adobe Premiere

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ciao, sono giorni che Adobe Premiere mi restituisce questo errore. Ho provato più volte a rifare il progetto e svuotare la cache ma continua a darmi lo stesso problema. Il messaggio viene visualizzato dopo il 100% dell'esportazione.

Ringrazio in anticipo per l'aiuto.

Ciao, Vabinessa.

errore 2.PNGerrore.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

If this comes up with a specific time in a project listed, go to that time and see what the problem is. You may have a corrupted effects setting or something. Some data PrPro has created for doing something there may be corrupt.

Manually deleting your media cache/cache database files may be the fix. Find where they are from your Edit/Preferences/Media Cache dialog, close down PrPro and navigate to the folders in Finder/Explorer, and delete everything there. Reboot. Restart PrPro, and allow it tim

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this comes up with a specific time in a project listed, go to that time and see what the problem is. You may have a corrupted effects setting or something. Some data PrPro has created for doing something there may be corrupt.

Manually deleting your media cache/cache database files may be the fix. Find where they are from your Edit/Preferences/Media Cache dialog, close down PrPro and navigate to the folders in Finder/Explorer, and delete everything there. Reboot. Restart PrPro, and allow it time to rebuild the cache files, see if that is now working properly.

At times, deleting a clip from the timeline and replacing it from the Project bin (with the same clip) will fix an issue like this.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also ... in the Edit/Preferences/Media dialog, check what is set for "Enable accelerated H.264 processing" (however it's phrased). Change that setting, and see if it works better.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ciao Neil, ti ringrazio per avermi aiutata. Il problema era una gif finale del video. Non capisco, l'ho sempre usata ed improvvisamente mi da questo problema. Sai perchè?

Grazie ancora.

Vabinessa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ho riscontrato lo stesso problema ma con file MXF.... come fai a capire quale file da problemi?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When a dialog box reports an error and lists a specific time, go to that time on your sequence within PrPro, and see what's going on. Sometimes it's the clip has some data mis-handled in PrPro, and removing the clip from the sequence & project, then re-importing & applying onto the sequence works.

Sometimes it's an effect used on that clip ... and removing then re-applying effects works.

But there's something at that specific time to puzzle out.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How come I'm able to export au PrPro project in a h.264 or a mpeg format, but I get the "low-level exception" error message when trying to export in Wraptor DCP format?

What is a "low-level exception" anyway? What does that mean??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When will Adobe "puzzle out" how to make software that actually works?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A "gif final video" ...was this a gif file made elsewhere and imported into PrPro? Does it playback on the sequence fine?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Neil, this worked for me. However I can not use GPU for rendering, I can "render" now. Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case, it was because of a corrupted effect on my soundtrack.

I just export without sound before removing all my effects on videos.

Now it exports perfectly but it took my a week to find out!

Marie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines