• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A low-level exception occurred in: interference (AEVideoFilter:1)

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

I've not used Premiere Pro for more than a few month, and up until now it has been amazing to use!

But suddenly today I can't open the project I was working on last night, which worked perfect then!

I try to open the project - first there's a box which let me know there is a missing effect by the name "AE Glitch interference" or something like that, I click "ok" and then there's a red box appearing in the bottom right corner, with the info "A low-level exception occurred in: interference (AEVideoFilter:1)", and then the program crashes/shuts down.

No matter how many times I open the program, Premier Pro just keeps crashing. I've tried to reset the preferences by holding "option" while clicking on the program to open it, didn't work. I've tried to open a new project, create a new sequence, no matter what reselution I choose, then import the previous project, the program crashes. I've even tried to edit the whole damn project all over again, but there's no way I can escape the error which crashes the program. 

I have a deadline tomorrow morning, I need help!! 

(If it helps; I had some problem with some of the transitions prior to the system failing, but when I logged in to Motion Arrey the problem stopped. maybe that's where it all started?)

in advance - thank you for your help!

- Ian

[Moderator note: add images dirctly into your reply so they can be viewed without needing to download files to our computers. Do NOT use the attach files box at the bottom of the reply area. I fixed this for you.]

IMG_20200613_174943.jpg

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has also happened to me and I would like a solve asap. Also on deadlines. Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did u find a sulution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If NVIDIA, do a clean installation of the latest Studio Driver (NOT the Game Driver)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines