• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A low-level exception occurred in: Text (AEVideoFilter:15)

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on a project in Premiere editing a titile and I got the error "A low-level exception occurred in: Text (AEVideoFilter:15)". This error kept me from editing any text and preventing me from viewing anything in the preview window. I searched all over the internet and have tried every solution I had come across. So I uninstalled everything, but first I check photoshop and the text tool does not work there either. I reinstal premier and same thing happens again with a slightly different error "A low-level exception occurred in: Text (AEVideoFilter:11)". I look online and try every solution I can find and of course nothing works. I go to bed hoping I can just fix it tomorrow, its tomorrow now and there are no more errors, instead I can't even click on the text tool or make titles or anything that would involve making text. I have no idea what to do other than just buy a new PC but I'm a college student making barely above minimum wage and I can't really food let alone a pc. 

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lilac,

What kind of text are you using? Legacy Text? Or text made with the Essential Graphics Panel's "T" tool?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It first happened when I was using the "T" tool so i tried Legacy but that didn't work either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What graphics card and what graphics driver number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines