Highlighted

AAF multicameras from Resolve to Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to do the syncronisation of a project on Resolve and prepare a multicamera sequence on it, in order to keep all different sounds from the cameras. But the project need to be editing on Premiere Pro. I tried to do multicamera sequences on Premiere Pro but I had to many problems ( I can't switch camera sounds from, I can't control all parameters..)

Is it possible to syncronize a multicamera sequence on DaVinci Resolve, export it in lower file and import it on Premiere Pro, and still able to switch cameras on Premiere for editing ? Do I have to use an AAF too ? How it could works ?

Of course, if I do that, at the end of editing, is an AAF export from Premiere still works when I would like to go back on Resolve to be connected with my native files ?

Maybe I'm wrong but what worklow I need to use in that case ? What is not possible in my interrogations ?

Thanks a lot for your help, I hope I'm clear..

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Export, Formats, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AAF multicameras from Resolve to Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to do the syncronisation of a project on Resolve and prepare a multicamera sequence on it, in order to keep all different sounds from the cameras. But the project need to be editing on Premiere Pro. I tried to do multicamera sequences on Premiere Pro but I had to many problems ( I can't switch camera sounds from, I can't control all parameters..)

Is it possible to syncronize a multicamera sequence on DaVinci Resolve, export it in lower file and import it on Premiere Pro, and still able to switch cameras on Premiere for editing ? Do I have to use an AAF too ? How it could works ?

Of course, if I do that, at the end of editing, is an AAF export from Premiere still works when I would like to go back on Resolve to be connected with my native files ?

Maybe I'm wrong but what worklow I need to use in that case ? What is not possible in my interrogations ?

Thanks a lot for your help, I hope I'm clear..

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Export, Formats, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

afraid you're not clear.   Why do you need this workflow?  And what are your source properties?  gotta say I use  pluraleyes sometimes to synch all my sources.  Might be worth playing with it...  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2020 0