Abnormal Audio Export Issue

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edit multiple audio clips (from the same source) onto A2, which is panned to the middle. On the timeline, it plays back audibly. I export via Pr (H.264 as part of a video), the audio comes out inaudbile - the rest of the audio in the sequence exports fine. I go back to the timeline, that A2 audio is now inaudible on the timeline.

I've tried copy-pasting to a new, blank sequence; same problem. I dumped my media cache and peak files. Nothing. I closed Pr and rebooted my laptop repeatedly. Nothing. I just updated to 14.6.0. Nothing - although now I have the linear interpolation bug (yay!).

When I step all the way in to view the timeline up close, the waveforms disappear or appear altered.

Audio_1.png

When I step out just once from the above view, this is what I get:Audio_2.png

I've also tried just exporting as a .WAV and nothing is audible. I have tried importing another version of the original file, which doesn't change anything. FWIW, I will also add that this is a screen recording from an iPhone - as I know these files can sometimes be difficult to work with, but this has not been the case up until now. NOTE: I just discovered that the sequence exports just fine via Media Encoder, but the problem persists in Premiere.

I am working on an HP ZBook 15 G5:

Win10

i7-8750H w/ CPU @ 2.20 GHz

64-bit OS

32GB RAM

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?