• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

About a "license" subscription

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, recently I introduced my card in a subscription to get the license of a music track, specifically the named "Kissed by a Rose". After I introduced it, I wanted to save my video but my license to that track was still not sucribed. Somebody Help! I would appreciate it very much!

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I take it this was the stock options via the Essential Graphics panel?

I'd check on the Adobe Stock forum also ...

Neil

Adobe Stock user forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Neil. No, this was the stock options via the Essential Sound panel. When I wanted to buy the license for that track, I got a tab to subscribe to the first-month free plan. Then, I inserted my card and pressed the button 'send payment'. I returned to my video, ready to export it, but it warns me that I still don't have the license for that track. I don't know what happened there or how it will proceed. Can you help me, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum, and I'm another user ... the Adobe Stock forum that I mentioned would have support staffers monitoring that would be the ones you'd want to get to.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, I got it. Thanks for your time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines