• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Absolutely Desperate - Export issue - Help!!

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help Me.JPGI've been using PP for years, no issues other than some crashing here and there. I went to export a video and this is what I get. The video in the timeline is fine but the export is half distorted, see pic. It seems I can fix it via the encoding options by changing the "level" to unrestricted but the estimated export time takes 9 hours instead of 5 minutes for this simple 5 minute video. 

I don't know what's going on and I'm late with a new video. Has anyone seen this problem before? Any help is greatly appreciated!!

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your nvidia driver.

Guessing you need this one:

Version: 451.67  WHQL
Release Date: 2020.7.9

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, update. I did some color correction using the Lumetri color wheels. I deleted the effect and just used "color balance". It fixed the problem. I suspected the Lumetri because I never use it. I don't know what that's all about. 

I will update my nvidia driver anyway. Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is why is said: update your driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not that "Lumetri and Nvidia drivers have some history" ... but that many Nvidia drivers recently have been crap for all pro video post apps, including Resolve, Avid, Baselight, Mistika, you name it.

As Ann says, fix your driver. Lumetri is vastly newer and better color science than the older 'effects'.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines