Accelerator file glossary

Engaged ,
Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sometimes, it seams pretty hard to find precise technicals info about Premiere. Can someone help me find the Accelerator File Glossary for Premiere Pro ? Does it lives somewhere ?

TOPICS
Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 31, 2021
Ann Bens Adobe Community Professional , Jan 31, 2021
Dont know how to attach a pdf so last link down: Troubleshooting.   https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=accelerator+file+glossary+from+Adobe  

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dont know how to attach a pdf so last link down: Troubleshooting.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=accelerator+file+glossary+from+Adobe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Engaged ,
Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ann, I have this book and I thought the informations listed was somewhere in the Adobe World help files but seems that it's not the case. I wanted maybe a more recent view of this glossary and be able to copy paste since I can't with the book. Thanks !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edited my post.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines