• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accessing Rush's free music in Premiere Pro

Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a creative cloud account and do most of my editing on PC. I sometimes work on ipad using Premiere Rush (a free app) and notice that this has quite a lot of music included. But I don't seem to be able to access teh same music in my Premier Pro (which is part of my Create Cloud account I pay over £40 a month for). How do I access this music in Premiere Pro, and if I can't, how do I get Adobe to fix that?

TOPICS
Audio , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

When editing in Pro you cannot acces the music in Rush. And I am sure Adobe wont fix this for you.

Workaround would be exporting the music from Rush and use the mp4 in Pro.

Or search your machine for the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When editing in Pro you cannot acces the music in Rush. And I am sure Adobe wont fix this for you.

Workaround would be exporting the music from Rush and use the mp4 in Pro.

Or search your machine for the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeh, I thougth as much, I was just wondering why? Why they give away free music with a free app, but nothing with an app that costs so much 🙂 I hadn't thought of looking for it on my machine I have to say. My workaround was to start editing on my iPad, and then open in Premier pro, but seems like a palaver

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush is not free nor is the music. Its all part of the subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, you're right. I don't mean free, I mean included in my CC subscription. But the same question applies. If it's included in my CC as part of rush, it seams reasonable that it should be available as part of Premiere. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So does anyone know how I ask Premiere why I can't get free music available on Rush, in Premiere? Or ask them to add it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can make a feature request here: Premiere Pro: Hot (1864 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps 

Dont think this is ever going to happen. Premiere just added the an whole new music libery (Adobe Stock).

If you want so called free music use Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As per my other reply, I don't want free music (my mistake calling it that) I want access to the music that's included as part of my CC subscription, but in Premiere, instead of Rush. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I've put my suggestion to them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Someone has marked this as the 'correct' answer. Not sure why. Also, anyone know where the files might be located? Not having much luck finding them. Don't see loading in Rush, and then exporting each of the music files as an answer to them not being available in an app I'm paying for. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines