Highlighted

Accidentally disappeared my sequence

Explorer ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to duplicate my sequence so that I could place it below and do pancake editing.

After duplicating the sequence, it didn't appear as a tan in the sequence panel.

I tried to drag and drop it from the media browser into the panel which didn't work.

I then cut and paste my sequence into a different folder. This was a big mistake as now the whole thing is like a clip and I can't get all the individuals clips back again.

I spent hours clipping and it's all for nothing. I've tried to use the undo button and it did not bring back my sequence normally. I still have my "sequence" simply in a new folder, but it just appears as a clip now when I paste it into the sequence panel.

TOPICS
Editing, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Accidentally disappeared my sequence

Explorer ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to duplicate my sequence so that I could place it below and do pancake editing.

After duplicating the sequence, it didn't appear as a tan in the sequence panel.

I tried to drag and drop it from the media browser into the panel which didn't work.

I then cut and paste my sequence into a different folder. This was a big mistake as now the whole thing is like a clip and I can't get all the individuals clips back again.

I spent hours clipping and it's all for nothing. I've tried to use the undo button and it did not bring back my sequence normally. I still have my "sequence" simply in a new folder, but it just appears as a clip now when I paste it into the sequence panel.

TOPICS
Editing, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this option to get the clips back, select before you drag and drop.

Clip Sequence.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finished that project now but I wil try it next time thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0