• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

accidentally saving a file

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i accidentally saved a file when i was done... it deleted the whole thing and quit the app so im wondering how to fix this and recover my saved project. No one else asked about this so i am. please help, thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

How long ago was your last project auto-saved? Can you open the latest auto-saved project?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long ago was your last project auto-saved? Can you open the latest auto-saved project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i saved it myself to work on it later but when i opened it nothing came up. and i think it has been a couple minutes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so can you locate your "Adobe Premiere Pro Auto-Save" folder for your project? In that folder, let's take a look at the most recently auto-saved project. Cross your finders and hope that everything is in that auto-saved project. If so, then you can just copy and paste the sequence into your working project, Save As, or however you want to continue working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was so so helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines